What is Disaster Recovery?
Disaster recovery is a set of documents and procedures that allow your company to survive in case of a disaster. This involves documenting your system, backing up your system, and attempting to mitigate any risk that a disaster might cause.
What is a Disaster?
A disaster can be anything from fire, flood, theft, loss of internet provider, hardware crashes, as well as anything else that would disrupt your normal flow of business.
Call us at 972-424-6024
How does a Disaster Recovery Audit work?
- Clear, detailed and live inventory of your systems (both hardware and software) stored offsite with our monitoring package.
- Cloud Backups created and maintained.
- Discussions about what Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) each of your systems need in order to keep your systems running in the event of a disaster.
- Because it is important to know what risk you have for downtime we can talk about Risk Assessments.
- Furthermore virtualization allows us to get your servers back online if the outage will last for more than a few hours.
Other Services we offer:
Our service areas also include:
Dallas, Frisco, Plano, Richardson, Garland, McKinney, and surrounding areas. If you need a reliable solid cloud backup provider in your area call us at 972-424-6024