The Business Of Ransomware
Could Cost You
ITRemedy Ransomware Remediation Services and Risks Mitigation Strategy
Ransomware is here to stay. The number of attacks has increased by 350% since 2018. The average ransom payment has grown by more than 100% in 2020 and downtime is up 200%. This means a higher frequency of attacks, larger, more high-value targets, and more costly ransom demands.
Hackers will often start a ransomware attack through email, tricking users into clicking a malicious link or opening a weaponized attachment that propagates malware into your information technology systems.
ITRemedy Ransomware Risks Mitigation Services
Ransomware Defense Strategy
- Prevent breaches by creating rules to block common ransomware propagation techniques.
- Detect breaches by receiving alerts to any attempts to gain access to segmented applications and backups.
- Remediate breaches by initiating threat containment and quarantine measures when an attack is detected.
- Network architecture review: redesign and build your network to be more resilient to ransomware attacks.
- Threat hunt operations: we can evaluate your network for hidden threats including ransomware that has not yet executed.
- Training and awareness programs: training your staff to recognize social engineering/phishing attacks.
Ransomware Remediation Services
- We’ll diagnose and remediate the Ransomware Incident within a few hours, in most cases.
- Recover data and files with visualization capabilities that support phased recovery strategies.
- Advise on ransom payment strategies and negotiate with the hackers and get your business back online.