The Business Of Ransomware
Could Cost YouITRemedy Ransomware Remediation Services
ITRemedy Ransomware Remediation Services and Risks Mitigation Strategy
Ransomware is here to stay. The number of attacks has increased by 350% since 2018, the average ransom payment has grown by more than 100% in 2020 and downtime is up 200%. This means a higher frequency of attacks, larger, more high-value targets, and more costly ransom demands. Ransomware can be high risk and easier to pull off than traditional data theft, and exceedingly profitable to the attackers. attackers requiring a ransom to be paid in order to release the restriction. Hackers will often start a ransomware attack through email, tricking users into clicking a malicious link or opening a weaponized attachment that propagates malware to your information technology systems.
ITRemedy Ransomware Risks Mitigation Services
Ransomware Defense Strategy
- Identify every application and asset running in your IT environment.
- Prevent by creating rules to block common ransomware propagation techniques.
- Detect by receiving alerts to any attempts to gain access to segmented applications and backups.
- Remediate by initiating threat containment and quarantine measures when an attack is detected.
- Recover with visualization capabilities that support phased recovery strategies.
Ransomware Remediation Services
- We’ll diagnose and remediate the Ransomware Incident within a few hours, in most cases. We understand how important this is to your business.
- Our cyber experts are brilliant at restoring your files, dealing with it yourself may can cause you to lose your files permanently.
- Guide you on bitcoin pay ransom, we can negotiate with the ransom hackers and get your business back online.
Ransomware Remediation – Regulatory and Insurance Support
- We bridge the communication gap between the IT department and attorneys, pre-, during and post-trial, with your goals as our driving force. If you have a matter that requires technical expertise with a get-it-done attitude, call us right now!
- Network architecture review – a cyber engineering service that can evaluate and optimize or redesign and build your network to be more resilient to ransomware attacks.
- Threat hunt operations – we can evaluate your network for hidden threats – ransomware that hasn’t executed, yet – or other indicators of compromise and presence of another malware.
- Training and awareness programs – training your staff to recognize social engineering / phishing attacks.